Membership in a Masonic Lodge is open to all men 21 years of age or older -- regardless of race, color, or religion. Our membership requirements are very clear:
- You must be of good character and reputation. You'll have to provide evidence of living a positive life through references from at least three other people.
- You must believe in a Supreme Being and the immortality of the soul. This belief is not proscribed -- rather, we encourage you to be steadfast in the faith of your choice.
How Do I Join?
- The traditional approach is through someone you know; a relative, a co-worker, or perhaps a neighbor whom you know to be a Mason. Then all you have to do is ask them. However, many of us have come to Masonry without knowing anyone who is a Mason personally. Simply contact our Lodge and we will be happy to meet with you. Knowing another Mason is not a pre-requisite, however it is helpful.
- One of the Brothers of our lodge will set up a meeting with you. This gives us the opportunity to get to know you and for you to ask any questions you may have.
- Should you decide you want to join, we will have you fill out our petition for membership or affiliation as referenced by the buttons below.
- We then will appoint a committee to meet with you. The committee's job is to ascertain whether or not Masonry is a fit for you and that you are fit for Masonry. The meeting is informal and in no way an inquisition. The goal is to convey to you a deeper understanding of what Masonry is and for us to better understand you.
- The committee will then report to the Lodge and present their opinion and the Lodge will vote on your petition.
- Upon a favorable vote, you will be sent a letter from the Lodge Secretary with details on when you'll take your 1st Degree and you'll also be appointed a "Shepherd" that will help you with the degree work and that will answer any questions you may have.
Facts About Our Lodge
How often do you meet?
Twice a month. Please read our Trestleboard for detailed meeting information.
How often do you accept new candidates?
All throughout the year! However our degrees are usually scheduled in the Fall or at the beginning of the year if we have a large number of candidates.
Who should I contact to ask about becoming a Mason at your Lodge?
You can call us or email us and we'd be happy to discuss your interest in Masonry.